Read the latest updates regarding COVID in this document.
- Weekday Masses Mon–Wed 8 am and Thurs & Fri 7:15 am. See Mass page for more info.
- Weekend Masses Saturday 5 pm and Sunday 7:30, 9, & 11 am, and 5 pm Labor Day–Memorial Day.
- Sunday 9 am Mass livestream on Facebook, YouTube, and the Media > Live page.
- Masks required per governor's directive (some will be available if you do not have one), enter via the sidewalk through the main doors (not through the courtyard or any other doors), adhere to social distancing guidelines, and follow seating and other instructions. Temperature may be taken.
- The church will be open for individual prayer Monday–Friday 7 am–7pm, Saturday 8 am–6 pm, and Sunday 7 am–6 pm.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation is offered Tuesdays 4:30–5:30 pm, Saturdays 3:30–4:30 pm, & Wednesdays 8 pm.
- Holy Hour of Adoration is the first Thursday of the month in the church from 3:30–5:30 pm with reconciliation available 3:34–5:15 pm.
Please stay home and take care of yourself if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
St. Raphael the Archangel is a Catholic church in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. We are located just west of Highway 41, off the 9th Avenue exit, on Westhaven Drive. We have 1,800 registered families and are part of the Diocese of Green Bay.
Parish office phone: 920 233 8044
Office hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am–12 pm beginning October 19 due to rise in COVID-19 cases in our area.
If you are looking for a specific staff member, you can email them by clicking their names on our Staff page.
Weekend Masses and Weekday Masses
See Mass Page for More Info
Saturday 5 pm
Sunday 7:30, 9, and 11 am; 5 pm Labor Day–Memorial Day
Every 9 am Sunday morning Mass is broadcast on 1490 AM WOSH.
Click on the listen live button to hear our broadcast online, or tune in to 1490 AM on your radio.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8 am
Thursday, Friday 7:15 am
Mon, Tues, Wed Masses are at St. Raphael until further notice. They will return to Franciscan Courts when it is safe to do so.
Tuesdays 4:30–5:30 pm and Saturdays 3:30–4:30 pm year-round.
First Thursday of the month during Holy Hour 3:45–5:15 pm.
Wednesdays at 8 pm Labor Day–Memorial Day.
By appointment: call the parish office at 920 233 8044.
Holy Hour of Adoration
First Thursday of the month from 3:30–5:30 pm (unless otherwise specified). Reconciliation offered 3:45–5:15 pm.
Come at any time for any duration.
Education and Formation
We are dedicated to the education and formation of both our youth and our adults. The religious education program and associated middle school and high school youth ministry groups provide invaluable instruction and many opportunities for growth in the faith life of our youth.
Likewise, our Adult Faith Formation program always has opportunities for adults to continue learning about and deepening their faith. For young adults, we have a Young Adult Ministry that brings together Catholics aged 18-39 for various spiritual and social opportunities in the Oshkosh area.
Volunteer Opportunities, Events, and Group Offerings
Our ministries and offerings are numerous at St. Raphael. For volunteer and stewardship of service opportunities, visit our Ministries page.
To see what social activities, outreach services, and formation groups St. Raphael has to offer for you, visit the Resources page. Notable group meetings, speaker presentations, events, etc are listed on the Upcoming Events page. For an overview of all the scheduled events at St. Raphael, you can view the parish calendar.
2019-2020: Download booklet
Each person has an inherent dignity as a beloved child of God. The Diocese of Green Bay is committed to providing a safe environment in our parishes, in our schools, in our Faith Formation programs, and in all of our ministries, especially those that serve children, youth and individuals at risk. If you want to learn more about the programs and resources available through the Diocese of Green Bay to live out this commitment, please click on the following link: http://www.gbdioc.org/ministry-formation-portal/safe-environment.html.
Awareity Incident Reporting System
Awareity is a comprehensive platform for reporting, tracking, and documenting incidents and concerns, making it simple and confidential to share red flag behaviors such as:
- Boundary issues
- Threats of violence
- Concerning behavior by clergy, staff, or volunteers
- Anything that you may find stressful or out of the ordinary and feel compelled to bring forward regarding clergy, staff, or volunteers
The goal of Awareity is prevention and to help identify red flags and warning signs before an incident occurs or escalates. For more information, visit the Diocese of Green Bay website at gbdioc.org/awareity or download the Awareity Informational Flyer.