Welcome to the page for parents of students in St. Raphael's religious education program! Below you will find news about the programs and activities and a list of forms you may need.
Religious Education 2021-22 Registration
Registration for the upcoming RE school year is now open. The Grades 9-10 Registration includes a summer option. See the listing of St. Raphael Religious Education Program options at the following links: Gr. PK–8, Gr. 9–10, and Confirmation. Use the buttons below to access the registration forms.
Camp Raphael VBS: Franciscan Adventure
- Monday, July 19–Thursday, July 22
- To accommodate families safely both an AM and PM session will be offered:
AM Session 9–10:45 am
PM Session 6–7:45 pm
- For Children entering grades 4K-5 in September 2021
- There is a registration fee of $20 per child. Please submit payment to the attention of Anne Glowcheski at the parish office by Monday, July 12. If writing a check, write VBS on the memo line.
- Spaces are limited and are given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Register your child to attend Camp Raphael VBS: Franciscan Adventure here:
- Volunteers are also needed! Find out about volunteer opportunities for both adults and youth in grades 6-12 here:VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION
Questions: Contact Jessie Adrians (email@example.com).
Be sure to check email for updates from the RE staff
Click here to read the most recent letter from the Director of Religious Education
Resources for At-Home Learning
- Parent Session 3 Livestream
- First Eucharist Parent/Child Class: VIDEO and FORM
- First Reconciliation Retreat Session 1: VIDEO and FORM
- First Reconciliation Retreat Session 2: VIDEO and FORM
- First Reconciliation Retreat Session 3: VIDEO and FORM (RSVP for blessing at Mass)
- A Week Session Guide: click here to access
- B Week Session Guide: click here to access
- Parent Session 1 Video: gives instructions for how to work with children at home
RE COVID-19 Updates (also in the letter from the DRE above)
We are excited to safely welcome our youth grades PK–8 back to in-person learning beginning on January 12th. A few details of importance:
Sunday School will resume in person classes starting January 17.
As noted, A/B Weekly Class Sessions will resume in person January 12. January 12/13 is a B week. A-week students will return to in-person learning the week of January 19/20.
Families of Faith will resume in-person sessions on Sunday, January 31.
Families with youth in grades 9-10 who registered to attend weekly class sessions on Sundays should check their email regarding the Life Teen spring training dates scheduled February–May.
Families with youth in Confirmation should check their email regarding updates pertaining to the track their youth selected.
Please note that CDC health and safety guidelines will be enforced. Parents are encouraged to review the following to help their child(ren) prepare to return to in person learning:
Safe Return to RE Sessions 2020-21: Details health and safety guidelines, including mask requirements, social distancing practices, sanitation, and procedures for students safely entering and exiting the building.
A Safe Return to RE: What to Expect: Video created by the RE team for youth to let them know what to expect when attending in person classes.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Religious Education with any questions or concerns. We realize that each family has unique concerns regarding health and safety during this challenging time. If you do not feel comfortable returning to in person learning, please contact the DRE via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone at the parish office (233-8044) to notify us and we will partner with you to find a faith formation option that meets the needs of your family.
Returning to RE 2020-21
A Safe Return to RE: What to Expect: Watch the video hosted by the RE team.
RE Registration for 2020-21: Call the parish office at (920) 233-8044 if you still need to register.
2020-21 RE Program FAQs: Download the FAQ Sheet
The RE newsletter is emailed every month to those on the Religious Education email subscription list. Sign up here.
Here you will find permission, release, and registration forms as they become available.