April 22, 2021
- 2021-22 religious education registration for grades 9-10 is now available online here, including the summer option beginning in June.
- Our Lunchtime Livestream series is now every other Tuesday at 12:15 pm. Available on Facebook, YouTube, and the Media/Live page.
March 31, 2021
- From the Diocese: The Diocese of Green Bay will continue to require the use of face coverings/masks in parishes. Diocesan guidelines are intended to help parishes provide an opportunity for the faithful to encounter Christ in the liturgy of the Church while at the same time remaining safe. We encourage all parishes to remain vigilant about the steps to decrease the spread of COVID-19 to others through the use of face covering/masks, social distancing and hand hygiene.
March 26, 2021
- Fish Fry Raffle winners will be announced on a board in the gathering space at Masses March 26/27. Any winners who do not claim their prize this weekend will be contacted on Monday, March 28.
March 10, 2021
- St. Raphael Parish has been notified that a member of the St. Raphael parish staff has tested positive for COVID-19. The staff member is in isolation and is self-monitoring until they are no longer able to spread COVID-19 to others. We are contacting those who were in close contact with the staff member. If you are experiencing any symptoms, please contact your medical provider and consider being tested. We continue to strongly encourage everyone to continue the precautions of wearing masks, observing social distancing, frequent hand hygiene, and sanitizing and disinfecting common areas. Please note: This staff member was NOT at weekend Mass at St. Raphael this past weekend, March 6/7.
- There will be NO FISH FRY this year at St. Raphael, so we are hosting a raffle instead. See details in next point. We look forward to seeing everyone for fish in 2022!
- Raffle in lieu of a fish fry: Fifteen winning tickets will be drawn, with prizes including dinner at Wendt’s on the Lake, a river cruise with On the Loos Cruise, cash prizes, and more! Buy tickets in person after weekend Masses starting Feb 20/21, or weekdays during parish office hours. Purchase tickets online at raphaeloshkosh.square.site. Winners will be announced at weekend Masses March 27/28. Any winners not in attendance to claim their prize will be contacted via phone.
- Stations of the Cross Fridays of Lent 5:15 pm. A variety of cards to do the stations on your own are available next to the Reconciliation room to the right when you enter the church doors.
- It is time for the annual Bishop's Appeal campaign. Watch the video here. Make your donation or pledge here.
- Statement of the Catholic Bishops of Wisconsin on the Morality of COVID-19 Vaccines: read here